Never order a Steak Never order a Steak

Wait what!? I love how quick and funny this is.

Get A GreenScreen Get A GreenScreen

What people seem to keep missing is that you took the time to animate this. You didn't have to and you enjoyed it, did the hard work, matched it up perfectly. So what if you ripped the audio from a Youtube vid. It showcases your talent and I think this is a little better than your prior animations.

Hot Kool-Aid Ad Hot Kool-Aid Ad

Your animation style is a bit sketchy but I had read in a forum that you were rushed or you rushed it so thats understandable. I am giving you all stars though for timing. The mouths match perfectly and although the original video was from Youtube it takes a lot of work to match up every bit of dialog.

Minute of Rage Minute of Rage

Fun and challenging.

Wolod responds:

Thank you!

Split Space 2017 Split Space 2017

This is fun and takes me back to classic games of the past. It's simple, it's fast and it works to pass the time.

JauqAr responds:

Glad you liked my game. :)

Scary Stories Soundboard Scary Stories Soundboard

Oh wow. The feels are coming back to me now. Where's my toe? Thanks for making this!

Darwin7 responds:

No problem. But you owe me one.

Theremin soundscape Theremin soundscape

This has a very Silent Hill vibe to it. It brings on the creep factor in a good way and makes you feel uncomfortable as well as unnerved.

PPAP ~ imadjinari remix PPAP ~ imadjinari remix

Genius cover :D

Commercial VO Demo Commercial VO Demo

Your very talented :)

Triforce of the Gods Triforce of the Gods

Wow thiss is amazing work.

TrekkieEnderman TrekkieEnderman

Haha all stars for originality and good humor. This is a fun artwork depicting a good combo.

Kurai Kagayaki Kurai Kagayaki

I think this is a really neat piece.

Riveet099 responds: