View Profile JayWEccent

This was hilarious!!!

lol, hilarious

Love this one!

120 Game Reviews

I'll admit that I was a bit frustrated when you spam tagged me and other people but than I looked at my own situation and how hard it is as a struggling artist to get people to notice you and the passion you put out. So I decided to come over and check you out.

This is good, I have to give you props. This game has a great nostalgia feel to it. I love pixel art and pixel games. This is pretty fun and the feel of it is pretty good. I like the overall color. You really did great.

Fun and challenging. You have to be be quick.

Very addicting. I try to die as less as I can as a challenge. The characters are very simple and fun to look at.

146 Audio Reviews

You have been scouted. This music reminds me of something out of Adventure Time, lol Good job.

AudioMachina22 responds:

Thanks. I appreciate your support.

Lovin this! Great work as always :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Nice to hear from you! Thank you :D

This should be on my cell phone ringtone!

147 Art Reviews

Five stars for nostalgia, eye popping artwork and Twilight Zone... Need I say more, no. No words can describe the awesomeness.

Wow, this is cool and I like your style.

Great work again :)

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you!

I'm a writer/actor/voice actor/singer. Im the creator of The Monsters Inside Me. I'm directing/writing "BRUCE" and "A Little Red" both are animated dramas. I'm a zombie/dead body in the film "Hungry Eyes" Art commissions are open.

33, Male