View Profile JayWEccent

41 Movie Reviews

This is great. It's like the Orvill, Galaxy Quest and Hitchhiker's Guide all rolled into one. Very funny, entertaining. Great animation XD

This was hilarious!!!

lol, hilarious

112 Game Reviews

I'll admit that I was a bit frustrated when you spam tagged me and other people but than I looked at my own situation and how hard it is as a struggling artist to get people to notice you and the passion you put out. So I decided to come over and check you out.

This is good, I have to give you props. This game has a great nostalgia feel to it. I love pixel art and pixel games. This is pretty fun and the feel of it is pretty good. I like the overall color. You really did great.

Fun and challenging. You have to be be quick.

Very addicting. I try to die as less as I can as a challenge. The characters are very simple and fun to look at.

142 Audio Reviews

Very fun tune!

I actually found this really entertaining. Your good, real good.

TheManlyStanley responds:

Thank you very much!

You have been scouted. This music reminds me of something out of Adventure Time, lol Good job.

AudioMachina22 responds:

Thanks. I appreciate your support.

144 Art Reviews

Five stars for nostalgia, eye popping artwork and Twilight Zone... Need I say more, no. No words can describe the awesomeness.

Wow, this is cool and I like your style.

Great work again :)

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you!

I'm a writer/actor/voice actor/singer. Im the creator of The Monsters Inside Me. I was in the film Hungry Eyes as well as stage and online animations.

Jay Eccent @JayWEccent